* A limted Breakfast between 7.00am-9.30am offering is provided to residents only each morning. Pre-booked times may be required.
* We are currently not offering a lunch service until restrictions are lifted (except Sundays from 12.30pm).
* Residents will be provided with a limited room service-only dinner offering from 6pm-8pm on Mondays & Tuesdays. We will offer Dinner-only service Wednesdays-Saturdays with a number of sittings each day (5.30pm, 6.30pm & 7.30pm) and Sundays 12.30pm-7.30pm (hourly sittings). These sittings may be reduced/increased based on demand. Pre-booking is encouraged as there is limited available space and ask that you please arrive at time of booking only. There is no space to congregate before or after dining time.
* Housekeeping services are limited during the COVID restrictions. If you are staying more than one night there will not be a housekeeping service (ie fresh towels/linen). Sufficient towels and tea/coffee facilities are provided for your length of stay. We would kindly ask that you put all soiled towels and linen into the laundry bags provided and leave them outside your room before departure.
* Check-in/out will be contact-free. We require full payment in advance of your stay or at check-in, preferably by card. Please leave your keycard in the box provided at reception at check-out.
* The Beauty Rooms remain closed until further notice. We hope to open soon with limitations and subject to health restrictions (TBC)
* Complimentary access to The Keadeen Club Health & Leisure Centre, pool must be pre-booked.